Top 10 Business Process Management Tools for 2022
What is a BPM tool?
Business Process Management is the management of a company’s business process. It involves enhancing efficiency, setting procedures, identifying improvement areas, and optimizing execution. BPM tools can be a great asset to your company.
BPM tools improve customer service by ensuring that every consumer has the same experience regardless of whether they are contacting you or filing support requests. You can also cut costs by identifying duplicate activities and then eliminating them from your process. As shown in the following statistics, there is a growing market for business management tools.
BPM Tools Market Size
If your company is thinking about implementing a Business Process Management Solution, here are some facts to consider:
- The market for business process management was valued at USD 10.64billion in 2020. This market is growing because of the increasing demand from enterprises to streamline corporate processes in order to achieve operational excellence, customer satisfaction, flexibility, productivity, and profitability across multiple business domains.
- Market growth is expected to be 12.0% between 2021–2028. It will grow from USD 11.84 billion to USD 26.18 trillion in 2021.
- BPM projects are proving to be a success for clients who use them. They have seen productivity gains of 30–50% for back-office workers and 15–30% for knowledge workers.
- A review of customer BPM experiences revealed that 80% of enterprises that implement BPM initiatives will see an internal rate of return of over 15%.
- Business process management (BPM), however, is one of the most difficult responsibilities that a manager can face. It is possible to wonder how to plan, implement, monitor, optimize, and improve business processes that produce higher returns than those already in place.
There are many BPM tools available on the market, including cloud-based workflow solutions and business software suites.
Top 10 Business Process Management Tools
Nanonets can be used by enterprises to automate manual tasks. It is intuitive, easy-to-use, and non-code BPM software. 1000+ companies use Nanonets to automate manual business processes. Nanonets’ mission is to automate manual entry processes, accelerate business processes, and not compromise data security.
You can also automate every process, including approval and validation, without having to write a single line code. It also has an OCR API that can identify any type of document, handwritten notes, and blurry scanned images. This allows you to convert them into text with >95% accuracy. Pre-existing templates can be used or you can create your own within 15 minutes. Automated workflows allow you to collect, digitize and validate documents, then extract, approve, and verify them on the move. Nanonets are also compatible with any business software that has an API integration or Zapier.
Below are some of the amazing features that make Nanonets an excellent choice for business process automation.
- Intelligent Data Capture
- Automated Workflows
- Real-time Dashboards
- Cloud & On-Premise hosting options
- Templates & Custom Models
- We are unable to handle high volumes (our team is working on it!)
- Better table capture UI is possible
Originally published on The Tech Trend